1) Your name: Roxanne
2) What you prefer to go by: Roxie or Roxanne is fine - as long as you don't sing me THAT SONG! LOL
3) Age: 19, but I'll turn 20 while I'm there.
4) Where are you from: Portland, Oregon
5) Where do you go to school: Portland State University
6) What year are you in: Freshman
7) Your major: English
8) How did you hear about the program: Flyers on campus
A little more in depth about you!
1) Favorite genres of music: all kinds, rock, oldies, musical theater, jazz, anything BRILLIANT!
2) Favorite bands/singers: The Beatles, Neko Case, Nellie McKay, Elvis Costello
3) Favorite movies: Beauty and the Beast, Sunset Boulevard, The Dark Knight
4) Hobbies: writing, watching movies, reading, hanging out with friends
5) Favorite food: anything Thai or Italian
6) An interesting fact: I've never been stung by a bee.
7) Good qualities: brave, creative, outgoing, generous, friendly, fairly intelligent I guess LOL
8) Bad qualities: impulsive, scatterbrained
9) Favorite Books/Authors: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
1) Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast, of course, followed closely by The Little Mermaid and Aladdin
2) Favorite Character: Belle
3) Have you ever been to the parks: I've been to Disneyland 17 times. Never been to WDW though.
4) What park is your favorite: Disneyland, although California Adventure ain't chopped liver.
5) Favorite ride: The Tower of Terror is the greatest. I also like the Haunted Mansion and Splash Mountain.
6) Favorite song: Under the Sea
1) Have you interviewed yet: Yep
2) If so, have they emailed you back: Yeah, I got accepted!
3) Roles you're applying for: I applied for everything almost, got custodial. Oh, well. Them's the breaks.
4) Where do you want to live: DL only has one apartment complex.
5) Are you bringing a car: nope. I'll be relying on public transit and friends with cars. (Pwease?)
So, is everyone mostly going to FL or are there some people going to Disneyland like me?